346. The occupations of each stance may be regu lated as follows : —
1. Reading of communications obtained in the last seance, correctly drawn up.
2. Varieties. — Correspondence. — Reading of com munications obtained outside of the seances. —Rela tion of interesting facts of Spiritism.
3. Works of Study. — Spontaneous dictations. — Various moral questions and problems proposed to the spirits. — Invocations.
4. Conference. — Critical and analytical examination of the various communications. — Discussion on the various points of spirit science.